Rustic Flatbread PIzza with Arugula
- 1 1/2 lbs. prepared pizza dough
- 2 Tbsp. cornmeal
- 4 cups packed arugula
- 2 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar, divided
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup small black olives
- 3/4 cup Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
1. Heat oven to 475° degrees. Sprinkle 1 Tbsp. cornmeal onto each of two large baking sheets.
2. Divide dough in half, cover each piece with plastic wrap, and let rest for 5 min.
3. Roll out one piece of dough on a floured surface to form an 8” x 16” rectangle. Transfer to prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp. of the Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and bake for 14-15 minutes, or until golden and bubbly. Repeat with remaining dough.
4. Topping: Remove flatbreads from oven and top each with 2 cups chopped tomatoes, 2 cups arugula, 1/2 cup black olives and 1 Tbsp. oregano. Drizzle each with 1/4 cup Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil and 2 Tbsp. Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar. Serve immediately.