Shrimp & Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1 large green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 pound shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1/2 cup prepared stir-fry sauce
- 2 large red peppers, seeded and chopped
- 3 Tbsp. Pompeian Grapeseed Oil
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 6 scallions, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
1. Combine 3 tablespoons stir-fry sauce with shrimp in a small bowl.
2. Heat Pompeian Grapeseed Oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and marinade to pan and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from pan using a slotted spoon.
3. Add peppers and onion to skillet and cook, stirring often for about 6 minutes or until softened. Stir in remaining stir-fry sauce. Stir in shrimp and scallions and cook another 2 minutes or until warmed through. Serve immediately with rice.