Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 pound skirt steak
- 1/4 cup Pompeian OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend oil
- 3 Tbsp. Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- In a food processor, combine parsley, shallot, garlic, Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar, Pompeian OlivExtra Premium Mediterranean Blend oil, and ¼ teaspoon each of the salt and pepper. Pulse until combined; set aside.
- Heat a gas grill to medium-high heat or prepare a charcoal grill with medium-hot coals. Sprinkle remaining ½ teaspoon salt and pepper over steak. Grill about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove steak from grill and place in a glass baking dish; spread the prepared sauce over top and cover dish with foil; allow to sit for 5 minutes. Remove steak from dish and slice. Serve with sauce remaining in baking dish.