Smoky Chicken with Skillet-Roasted Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 4 6-ounce boneless chicken breasts, rinsed and patted dry
- 2 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pt. grape tomatoes
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 1 medium jalapeno, finely chopped
- 1 medium lime, cut in half crosswise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or finely chopped green onion
- Heat 3 Tbsp. of the Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Sprinkle both sides of the chicken breasts with cumin and paprika, sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper; cook 5-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in the center. Set aside on separate plate and cover to keep warm.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to pan drippings, add the tomatoes, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 4 minutes or until tomatoes begin to brown and split. Stir in the garlic and jalapeno, cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly, but gently. Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
- Squeeze lime juice over chicken, sprinkle with the cilantro and spoon tomato mixture over all.