Thai Peanut Buddha Bowls
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. fish sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sriracha
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. salt
For the kebabs
- 1/2-pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 - 1 whole red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 1/2 - 1 whole zucchini, sliced into rounds
- 1/4 - 1/2 whole red onions, cut into chunks
For the Buddha bowl
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup shredded romaine
- 1 cup julienned carrots
- 1 small handful fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 small bunch green onion just the white/light green part, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup lightly salted peanuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup edamame
- Whisk together ingredients for dressing. Reserve half for kebabs and half for the dressing.
- Marinate kebab ingredients in sauce for at least an hour.
- Grill over medium high heat for 4-6 minutes, flip and repeat, or until chicken is cooked.
- Assemble Buddha bowls and top with kebabs and reserved dressing!
Author: Show Me The Yummy
Strengthen your summer grilling game with this Thai Peanut Buddha Bowl! Veggies, chicken and a peanut sauce that'll make you lick the bowl clean.