Beet Green Pesto
- Handful of the leafy green part of beets, chopped
- Handful of basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3-4 Tbsp. pine nuts
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. parmesan
- 1 lb. mozzarella, sliced
- Salt & pepper to taste
1. Blend leafy greens, basil, garlic, pine nuts and Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a food processor.
2. Add in parmesan and salt and pepper to taste. Pulse to combine.
3. Transfer to bowl and stir in more Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil to make a thick, yet liquefied pesto.
4. Serve with roasted beets and slices of mozzarella and top with flake salt and pepper.
Author: Honestly Yum
Upgrade your Caprese salad with this trendy Beet Green Pesto! It’s a great addition to eating mozzarella, salads, toast, or really anything.