Collard and Quinoa Salad with Roasted Squash
For the Salad:
- 1 cup butternut squash, sliced
- 6 cups raw collard greens, shredded
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1/2 cup pecans
For the Dressing:
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Arrange squash slices on a baking sheet and spray with Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Spray.
- Roast for 15 minutes until tender.
- While squash is roasting, cook quinoa with 2 cups water over medium heat until all water is absorbed (10 minutes).
- Combine dressing ingredients and massage it into the collard greens. Top with squash, quinoa, pecans and pomegranate.
Author: The Daley Plate