Grilled Mexican Street Corn Pasta Salad
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup lime juice, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, plus more to taste
- 4 cobs sweet corn, grilled
- 1 (16 oz.) box pasta shells, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta or cotija
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 Tablespoons sliced green onions
- Whisk together Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, mayo, sour cream, lime juice, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, and salt in a medium sized bowl. Set aside.
- Preheat grill (or heat cast iron grill pan) over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, place corn directly on grill.
- Grill the corn, turning occasionally, until charred and tender. About 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from cob with a knife.
- Place corn, pasta, beans, bell peppers, feta, cilantro, green onions, and sauce into a large bowl. Stir to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve and re-season with salt and lime juice if necessary.
Author: Show Me The Yummy