Grilled Street Corn Pasta Salad
- ¼ cup Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup lime juice, plus more to taste
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne, omit if you don’t like spicy
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt, plus more to taste
- 4 cobs sweet corn, grilled
- 1 (16 ounce) box pasta shells, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup red bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup green bell pepper, diced
- ½ cup crumbled feta or cotija
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Whisk together Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil, mayo, sour cream, lime juice, garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, smoked paprika, cayenne, and salt in a medium sized bowl.
- Set aside.
- Preheat grill (or heat cast iron grill pan) over medium high heat.
- Once hot, place corn directly on grill.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until charred and tender. This should take about 10 minutes.
- Remove corn from cob with a knife.
- Place corn, pasta, beans, bell peppers, feta, cilantro, green onions, and sauce into a large bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Taste and re-season with salt and lime juice, if necessary.
Author: Show Me The Yummy