Keto Mason Jar Salad
For the Vinaigrette:
- 2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 cup Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 4 Tablespoons Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
For the Salad:
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- 1/2 cup chopped purple cabbage
- 2, 4 oz. chicken breasts cooked and roughly chopped
- 2-3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Make the dressing by whisking the ingredients together in a bowl, starting with the Dijon mustard, Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Pompeian Red Wine Vinegar. Adjust the seasonings to you preferred taste.
- Start assembling the salad jars in any order you’d like. Note, pour the dressing at the bottom of each mason jar and then add the salad ingredients to keep everything crisp and fresh.
- When you’re ready to eat, simply shake the jar to coat all components in the dressing.
Author: Kale Junkie