Roasted Cauliflower with Kalamata Olives
- Sea salt or kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 6 cups fresh cauliflower florets
1. Preheat oven to 425˚ F. Oil a medium-size baking pan using Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. Bring a large pot of water to a rapid boil. Add cauliflower and salt, to taste. Blanch for 3 min. Drain, refresh under cold water and drain again. Pat cauliflower dry with paper towel and transfer to a large bowl. Add olives, Pompeian Smooth Extra Virgin Olive Oil, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper, and toss. Transfer cauliflower to prepared baking pan. Bake in preheated oven until fork tender, about 15-20 min.