Sheet Pan Cashew Cauliflower
- Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray
- ¼ cup Tamari
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar
- Freshly squeezed juice of ½ a lime
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken into large florets
- 1 small head of broccoli, broken into large florets
- 1 red bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeds and ribs removed, sliced
- 1 cup roasted and salted cashews
- For optional garnishes: 2 thinly sliced green onions, roasted black sesame seeds, chive blossoms, basil blossoms, red pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and spray a large sheet pan with Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray, set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the Tamari, water, dark brown sugar, garlic, ginger, Pompeian Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, lime juice, and sriracha. Bring to a simmer. Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the cornstarch and water mixture, whisk until incorporated. Return the saucepan to the heat and whisk constantly until the sauce simmers again. Set aside.
- Arrange the vegetables on the prepared sheet pan and spray generously with Pompeian Grapeseed Oil Spray. Pour ¾ of the sauce over the vegetables and toss to coat. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven, pour the remaining sauce over the vegetables and toss everything very well. Roast for 10 more minutes or until all of the vegetables are tender and starting to caramelize at the edges.
- Garnish with green onions, roasted black sesame seeds, chive blossoms, basil blossoms, and red pepper flakes if desired.
Author: This Mess is Ours