Turmeric Cauliflower Mash
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets
- 2 tbsp Pompeian Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Pinch of pink sea salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- Steam the cauliflower until it's very soft (about 15 miutes).
- Add the steamed cauliflower, olive oil, turmeric, garlic powder, sea salt and pepper to a food processor.
- Pulse until the consistency reaches a puree. If it's too thick you can add 1 tbsp of hot water.
- Pour into a bowl and serve immediately.
Author: Leah's Plate
Vegan/Paleo Turmeric Cauliflower Mash - the best stand-in for mashed potatoes! It's packed with vitamins, nutrients and is so flavorful!