Carrot Top Pesto
- 1 bunch of carrot tops/greens, with or without stems
- 1/2 cup toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1-2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2-4 Tablespoons Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Place carrot tops, pumpkin seeds, garlic, lemon juice, and salt in the food processor, and blend until combined.
- While it’s running, pour the Pompeian Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil into the food processor and continue to blend for a few more seconds. Your pesto should not be a puree, but still have some texture.
- Season with more lemon and salt if necessary.
Author: Sweet Potato Soul